Wednesday 13 March 2013

Why I am blogging?

Honestly, I am not a real blog person. I don't even read blogs except tech blogs. So I have no intention whatsoever making the real thing out of this. Let me say this is just a simple Photoblog. Blame it on Instagram!!

When I have first started sharing on Instagram, I was like: 'This is so cool!I can just share my pics and no need to back up anymore as I am crap at backup. Yay! '

Ohh, no! Then I downloaded zillions of photo editing apps, and ended up with at least 5 versions of each picture I shared! Backup issues plus the uncertainty of which pic to go with. Nay!

Cutting the long story short, here I am! Below is a good example of my dilemma called SUCCULOVE!



                   
                     Version 1


                      Version 2
                   
                   

                     Version 3

                     
                     

                      Version 4 ( Personal fav!)


                      Version 5

               
                     Version 6


                     Version 7


                     Version 8


                     Version 9




Quote of the day: ' Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.' -Luther Burbank       

3 comments:

  1. Love this! I knew there was a reason I needed more flowers in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all, but Version 1 is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete